Friday, January 05, 2007

Word of the Day

Fuckerated, v. to be frustrated.

Used in a sentance: "Mommy, I'm fuckerated!"

For a few weeks there, the terrible twos were appearing with a vengence (late in the game - so we're thankful!) When Caleb would get really upset he was biting his own arm. We reminded him to use his words because teeth are NOT for biting. Last week, when things weren't going his way he used his words and told me, "Mommy, I'm fuckerated!" Trying not to laugh I asked him if he meant "frusterated." He said, "Yeah, fuckerated." Not sure where he picked up the "F" bomb cause I know that's definitely not one I let slip. I corrected him a few more times and he is now saying the word correctly, oh, and he's not biting anymore either. :)

2 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger ewee said...

love it! i'm totally fuckerated. time to go home...

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger ewee said...

uh... this is now becoming word of the year. caleb! post something for your mom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home