Friday, October 06, 2006

Caleb starts school!

I can't believe he's already in preschool! Getting kicked out his old family daycare (for biting) pushed us into placing him in a preschool where there would be more structure and teachers to watch him. And I think it's really been for the best. He is thriving in the school setting and no more biting! Preschool officially started last month and we can already see a difference. He is much more independent and outgoing. He comes home everyday with a new song or story that he has learned. And let's just say our frig can't take anymore masterpieces! He loves his teachers, Ms. Rinna and Ms. Evie and has also made lots of friends. Everyday, when I get home from work he greets me at the top of our stairs and says, "I had fun at school today!" I am very happy and proud to see Caleb so excited about school. But apart of me is also a little sad. He's growing soo fast and not a baby anymore. I know, just have another one, right? Ok I'm not THAT sad. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home